At this time, we are able to ship only within the United States.
Each state has different alcoholic beverage laws by which we must abide. For this reason, we cannot ship alcohol to Alaska, Hawaii, Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, South Dakota, Utah, or the territory of Puerto Rico.
Alabama, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia, and Wyoming customers: we are only able to ship wine (no beer or spirits).
- Alabama customers: we cannot ship directly to Alabama residents, but we can ship to an Alabama ABC store where you can pick up your order. You can select a nearby store from the state list of Alabama ABC Stores, then fill out and email us an ABC Authorization Form for your order.
- New Hampshire customers: we cannot ship to zip codes 03223, 03458, 03771, and 03872.
- Texas customers: we can only ship to select Texas zip codes. If you are ordering for delivery in Texas, allow for additional time for your shipment to arrive. Texas has specific regulations for shipping alcohol which extend the delivery time. Your package will be sent using standard ground delivery and may take several weeks to reach its destination.
- Wyoming customers: due to state law, we may ship no more than a total of thirty-six (36) liters (48 750 mL bottles) of wine directly to any one (1) household in any twelve (12) month period. We cannot ship beer or spirits to Wyoming regardless of ABV percentage.
If you live in any of these locations and would like to know your options for shipping, please contact us at any time. Please accept our apologies if we are unable to ship to your area.
We cannot ship to a PO Box as an adult recipient needs to be present to provide a signature.
Our shipping costs are based on the weight of standard 750 mL wine bottles. Note that some spirits weigh more or require special handling that costs more. Shipping rates are shown at checkout once you enter your billing and shipping address. If your package is returned to us because FedEx/UPS was unable to obtain your signature on delivery, any reshipping charge will be subject to local tax if reshipped to a state where tax is charged. Shipping Insurance We calculate shipping insurance at 1.25% of the subtotal, which covers against any breakage or loss in transit. If anything is broken or missing when your package arrives, please let us know and we will replace the product or refund at our discretion.
- Orders shipped to Louisiana are subject to a 9% tax on order subtotal and shipping fees.
- Orders shipped to Nevada are subject to an 8.5% tax on order subtotal and shipping fees.
- Orders shipped to New Jersey or placed as an in-store pickup are subject to 6.875% New Jersey sales tax on order subtotal and shipping fees.
- Orders shipped to New Hampshire are subject to an 8% tax on order subtotal and shipping fees.
- Orders shipped to North Dakota are subject to a 10% tax on order subtotal and shipping fees.
- Orders shipped to West Virginia are subject to a 6% tax on order subtotal and shipping fees.
- Orders shipped to Wyoming are subject to a 12% tax on order subtotal and shipping fees.
Estimated Delivery Time
For items that are in stock, preparing an order for shipment typically takes 1-2 business days. If an order will be delayed, we will do our best to notify you. For orders shipped via 2-day or overnight delivery, please contact us with any questions about estimated delivery dates, as our carriers' express schedules vary.